NIKKEN PiMag MicroJet Shower
PiMag MicroJet Shower
Chlorine-free showers with pure water
- Naturally purified shower water free of known irritants
- Removes chlorine
- exchangeable filter Cartridge
The PiMag MicroJet uses a reduction/oxidation process to convert free-radical chlorine ions to neutral chlorides. This is augmented by patent-pending Air-Induction Technology, which injects air into the shower stream to increase the electronegative potential of the water, for more effective filtration.
PIMAG Water for supple skin
Our body absorbs chlorine and other disinfectant substances in the water not only by drinking but also during showering over the skin and by inhaling water vapor. Disinfectants are added to the sterilization of our water, and despite high-quality standards, some of them come into our homes together with disinfectant by-products and impair the taste and smell of our water. These impurities are generally considered harmless but can affect the well-being of our body. They are not particularly skin friendly, have an oxidizing effect and can dry out the skin.
The PiMag MicroJet shower removes most of the chlorine content and most of the other impurities that can cause skin irritation. It helps to make your skin and hair feel smoother after showering.
PiMag water for supple skin directly from the shower.
Pure PiMag Water
The easy-to-install shower head allows for five different settings of the water jet ? from a soft shower to a vigorous bath that cleans thoroughly and contributes to the revitalization of stressed, tired muscles. The PiMag MicroJet shower uses a special combination of Nikken filter media with Nikken magnetic technology to ensure that the water you wash with is the same quality as your drinking water from the PiMag Waterfall Gravity Water system and the PiMag bottle.
Think of the replacement filters…
The filter of the PiMag MicroJet shower has a lifespan of about three months, but should be replaced afterwards. Nikken offers a special permanent order program, which you can use to order the replacement products automatically and at a discount price please contact us. We will be happy to help you:-)
PiMag MicroJet Shower System
The PiMag MicroJet Shower System uses a simple yet efficient technology to help neutralize chlorine which in ordinary water is absorbed through the skin and is inhaled in water vapor, where it passes from the lungs into the bloodstream.
This shower filtration system has been tested according to NSF/ANSI 177 for the reduction of free chlorine.
Features and benefits of the Nikken Shower
- The PiMag MicroJet Shower System effectively reduces chlorine exposure and makes your shower water comparable in quality to the water you drink. Advanced filtration components additionally reduce dirt, sediment and odors, for the cleanest and most refreshing shower you can experience.
- Chlorine-reduction systems in other shower filters merely trap most of the chlorine or add other chemicals to counteract it. The PiMag MicroJet uses a reduction/oxidation process to convert free-radical chlorine ions to neutral chlorides. This is augmented by patent-pending Air-Induction Technology, which injects air into the shower stream to increase the electronegative potential of the water, for more effective filtration.
- Air induction also creates a higher air-to-water ratio, in which the water stream is less viscous and has less surface tension. Water passes through the nozzle with decreased resistance, to help maintain water pressure without requiring a higher flow rate.
- The nozzle features passages that release streams of microbubbles within the water flow. These miniaturized bubbles provide an effective cleansing action that penetrates surface buildup of soil deposits, assists in moisturizing the skin and imparts a feeling of freshness and softness.
- Special materials in the filter produce pi water. This water was first discovered in a remote region of Japan, where scientists observed amazing results on the surrounding plants. Nikken technology replicates the environmental conditions that created pi water in its original setting.
- Nikken Magnetic Technology helps condition water without salt or other chemical additives. The magnetic field assists in reducing aggregation (clumping) to reduce mineral buildup.
- An adjustable nozzle control allows selection of five different spray settings, three singular and two combined. The MicroJet Hand Shower includes a full-length, stainless-steel flexible hose that permits use as a handheld shower or in its reinforced bracket. The Wall-Mount unit replaces a standard fixture.
Featured Nikken technologies
Hand shower, 80 inch/203 cm hose, mounting bracket
Natural redox process media (nontoxic), pi ceramic material, two ring magnets (1,200 gauss), stainless steel, polymer
PiMag MicroJet hand held model: Every 6,000 gallons or 3 months
PiMag MicroJet wall mount model: Every 12,000 gallons or 6 months
(Based on average use)