NIKKEN PIMAG ® Sports bottle/water bottle
The new improved PiMag Sport bottle is not just a state-of-the-art water filter, but also a health product crucial to an Active Wellness lifestyle. The new filter has the ability to significantly reduce certain harmful pathogens in potable drinking water. It’s also a green choice: You won’t be adding to landfills and polluting ocean waters with plastic. Instead, you’ll be saving a fortune by not paying for commercially bottled water. Drink municipally treated water, but make sure it’s safe!
Clean. Green. Awesome.
PIMAG ® Sports Bottle
Clean. Green. Awesome.
Features and benefits
• Economical, environmentally friendly alternative to bottled water
• Patent-pending combination filtering for pure, better tasting water
• exchangeable filter For long-term use
• Regulation of the ph value by PIMAG ® technology for an optimal acid-base equilibrium
• Safe and reusable bottle made of recyclable, biodegradable material
• Transforms tap water into PiMag ® water for Seconds
• Ergonomic design•FDA Food Contact Safe and BPA-, DEHA- and DEHP-free.
The new PiMag Sport Bottle is the only water bottle that combines three technologies: nano-fiber filtration, alkalization and declustering.
• The patented nano-fiber filtration technology was originally developed for NASA and dramatically increases the filter’s ability to reduce potential contaminants from drinking water, now including pathogens and micro-plastics.
The clever alternative to bottled water
Nikken is internationally recognized for state-of-the-art household filtration systems that transform ordinary tap water into superbly tasting filtered water.
Now, this innovative filter technology is also available as a compact solution to take away – it helps you stay healthy while protecting your wallet and the environment.
New at Nikken: the PiMag ® Sport bottle – the practical, economical and environmentally friendly solution for water that is good for you!
Proven filter principle, enrichment with minerals and alkaline ph
The PIMAG ® Sport bottle is characterized by a patent-pending innovative system for filtering and ph adjustment, which you will not find in any other bottle or compact filter unit.
In independent laboratory tests, the PIMAG ® sports bottle Filter meets or exceeds the specifications for reducing impurities such as chlorine, solids and chlorine amines. These test standards are a widely accepted and used yardstick in determining water quality.
Why Nikken produces a water bottle
Why does Nikken produce a water bottle that offers this performance standard? So that you don’t have to make any quality smears on the way! Enjoy the fresh taste of Filtered PiMag ® water all over the place – with the PiMag ® sports bottle.
In the PIMAG ® sports bottle, Nikken’s proprietary PI and magnet technologies are used. Pi materials enriches the water with natural minerals and gives it a slightly alkaline ph value between 8.5 and 9.5. Alkaline water helps to compensate for the oxidising effects of many elements associated with modern nutrition and the environment.
In the bottle body, corrosion-protected magnetic disks are embedded. These generate a magnetic field that surrounds the water entering through the filter and thus helps to avoid solid deposits
- Filter test RESULTS-ANSI/NSF Standards (United States)
Solids (clarity, suspended matter): exceeds standard
- Reduction of chlorine content: exceeds standard
- Reduction of Chloramingehalts: exceeds standard
- Reducing undesirable taste and odor: exceeds standard lead reduction: exceeds standard
- Organic compounds: Exceeds standard
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether): exceeds standard
Results of laboratory tests (Great Britain)
- Reduction of chlorine content: 94%
- Reduction of iron content: 77%
- Reduction of copper content: 97%
- Reduction of lead content: 77%
- Reduction of nickel content: 81%
- Ammonium content reduction: 54%
- Increase of ph from 7 to 9.15 (Alkaline water)
Green technology, green materials
The quality of tap water is not the only cause for concern. For many reasons, water that is also available in bottles is not the ideal source of water. In most cases, these products are nothing more than expensively packaged tap water with a ph value that is at 7 or below the acidic range.
Equally worrying is the problem of environmental pollution: every week, millions of empty plastic bottles are thrown away – rubbish that cannot be dismantled naturally and congested landfills.
The Reusable PIMAG ® Sports Bottle offers the solution for these aspects. Its unique filter technology transforms tap water into pure, Filtered PiMag ® water – at a fraction of the cost of commercially-traded water brands.
The most impressive advantage of the PIMAG ® Sports bottle, however, is the remarkable environmentally friendly material from which the bottle body is made. It contains neither bisphenol A nor phthalates, which are released from many plastics to the water. Instead, it is cast from a resin that is not only recyclable but also biodegradable.
If the PIMAG ® sports bottle is eventually thrown away, it decomposes into pure biomass in a micro-biologically active environment, which adds natural soil nutrients to our ecosystem.
A plastic bottle that reduces the negative effects on the environment-a real Nikken-genius prank!
Added to this is the advantage of a green technology that provides pure, filtered, mineral-enriched water with a regulated ph value – in addition to a significant cost saving compared to pre-packaged water. The PIMAG ® Sports bottle – only at Nikken!
Filling Volume: 600 ml
Filter media: Activated carbon, zeolite
Pi Material: granulate
Magnets: 4,200 Gauss (4 magnets)
Filter life: approx. 3 months for average use/approx. 152 litres of water throughput up to approx. 250 bottle Fillings
Indipendent NIKKEN Consultant since 1999. Become a NIKKEN consultant (klick here).