NIKKEN Lactoferrin 2.0 ®
Lactoferrin 2.0 ®
An essential natural protein to support the general well being
· A naturally occurring protein in the body
· Developed by world-renowned scientists to promote wellbeing
· Suitable for people with lactose intolerance
Contains Vitamin C
What is Lactoferrin?
The word Lactoferrin is composed of the Latin lacto of Lac = Milk and Ferrin of Ferre = iron. Lactoferrin is a protein that occupies several important functions in the body that can support the general well-being. One of the main advantages of Lactoferrin is that it helps to bind and transport iron. Iron is an essential mineral that allows the body to carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
designed to promote well-being.
Lactoferrin of NIKKEN was developed to promote well-being
Lactoferrin 2.0 ™ is gentle to the digestive system and can support the good bacteria in the digestive tract, which are essential for general well-being. Lactoferrin can help the body to record what is present and, even more importantly, allows this without straining the stomach.
Product Features and Benefits
* 200 mg Lactoferrin per capsule
* Lactose free, gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians.
* Contains organic Inulin, organic ginger, organic turmeric and organic roseroot
Contents: 30 capsules, recommended daily Dose: 1 capsule
Indipendent NIKKEN Consultant since 1999. Become a NIKKEN consultant (klick here).