NIKKENs Kenko Air Purifier
Food, water and sleep are all important, but the air is the most immediate need. It’s something we use several times a minute! What could be more worthwhile than improving air quality? The groups who spend the most time at home are children and the elderly. Good indoor air quality is even more essential for them.
FEATURES & BENEFITS of NIKKEN`s Kenko Air Purifier
- Advanced, multiple-stage filtration
- High-efficiency particulate air filter exceeds the measured efficiency of capturing up to 99.97% of 0.3-micron particles in the air.
- An advanced system to generate negative-ions (similar to those found in natural environments such as forests and lakes)
- Ozone-free operation (non-toxic)
- Particle sensor: detects ambient pollution levels and operates automatically
- Can be placed on manual operation when desired
- Air quality display shows room air quality
Environmentally friendly technology by Kenko Air Purifier
- Energy Star qualified: 35% more efficient than standard models and saves a minimum of 215 kilowatt-hours per year
- Re-usable prefilter for a reduced carbon footprint
- Replaceable filters (recommended every six months)
COVERAGE: 313 sq. ft./29 sq. m.
POWER CONSUMPTION: 55 watts
DIMENSIONS: 14.8 x 22.6 x 10 in/37.5 x 57.5 x 25.5 cm (Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.)
WEIGHT: 13.9 lb/6.3 kg
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIALS: Polyurethane, polypropylene, activated carbon, microfiber, ABS plastic: all recyclable
HOW TO USE: The KenkoAir Purifier may be set to operate on automatic mode or switched on at will.
FILTER REPLACEMENT Kenko Air Purifier:
Clean the reusable prefilter and replace the other filters every six months.
WARRANTY: Standard three-year limited warranty on the fan motor. General parts and labor warranted for one year.
The Kenko Air Purifier from NIKKEN combines a multiple-stage air filter with negative-ion generation and effectively ozone-free operation. The KenkoAir Purifier has a high-efficiency particulate air filter. This type of filter [ H 1 3] complies with the required standard in environments where clean and clean air is essential. The filtration of H13 has an efficiency rating of 99.95% in the particle size as small as 0.3 microns. The H 1 3 component is the end stage in a filtration process that incorporates a prefilter, carbon deodorizing filter, mold/dust-reducing filter [ H 131 and a highly efficient fan, to deliver indoor air that is certified by independent testing laboratories to reduce:
- solid particulate matter, including dust
- pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other allergens
- smoke and dust mites
In addition, the Nikken Air Purifier” includes clean ion generation, another proprietary technology. Only Nikken has clean ion generation, which produces negative ions [to create a refreshing, invigorating atmosphere] without emitting harmful ozone. The Nikken KenkoAir Purifier’ offers all these features in one product. Now you can start enjoying the air in your home with every breath, every day.
Allergen – A substance that can cause an allergy, specifically a non-parasitic antigen capable of stimulating a hypersensitivity reaction.
H 1 3 – High-efficiency particulate air, a type of filter technology. This filter is designed to trap particles as small as 0.3 microns in size.
Negative ion – An electrically-charged particle, often found in the air surrounding forests and waterfalls. Ultra-low penetration air, a type of filter technology. This filter is defined by its efficiency, calculated as 99.95% at minimum.
All Nikken Air Purifier Products in the new shop:
all air filter products, Kenko Air Purifier, KenkoAir HEPA filter, Air Wellness Power 5, Air Wellness Power5 Pro,