Hand Sanitizer with CBD
find all the information about the new Nikken hand sanitizer.
Nikken Hand Sanitizer with CBD and CBG oils, Vitamin E and organic Aloe Vera
Nikken has been helping people around the globe create their Wellness Homes and Active Wellness lifestyles for decades now. In light of current events, we are launching three personal care and household products.
These products do not in any way suggest a cure but are designed to help you practice personal and household hygiene. All three products are priced at cost plus handling only, so that they can be shared with everyone in your communities.
Kenzen® Hand Sanitizer is an innovative Nikken product in that it contains Cannabinoids, commonly known as CBD and CBG oils. When you use it to clean your hands, it helps to soothe and relieve in addition. Since it’s THC-free, it’s safe to use as often as needed and works in as few as 15 seconds. It contains 70% Ethyl Alcohol to disinfect and helps eliminate up to 99.99% of common bacteria and germs. It more than meets the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention’s recommended 60%+ of alcohol and meets the FDA’s healthcare personnel handwashing criteria. Deionized water ensures that Kenzen Hand Sanitizer is made with purified water, and Vitamin E and organic Aloe Vera help moisturize the hands.
- CBD and CBG oils help soothe and relieve hands
- THC-free and safe to use as often as needed
- works in as few as 15 seconds
- disinfect and helps eliminate up to 99.99% of common bacteria and germs
- FDA’s healthcare personnel handwashing criteria
- with purified water
- Vitamin E
- organic Aloe Vera
- help moisturize the hands
Good hygiene is an integral part of good health. With that in mind, Nikken is introducing antibacterial products that specifically respond to the pandemic.
3.3 oz gel
Do hand sanitizers dry out your hands? Joints need relief? Check out Nikken’s new Kenzen Hand Sanitizer with Cannabinoids and aloe vera.
Many frequently asked questions regarding hand sanitizers are:
· Q: Does hand sanitizer work?
· A: Hand sanitizer manufactured according to FDA and CDC guidelines is an effective way to help eliminate bacteria and germs when washing hands with soap and water is not available.
· Q: Does hand sanitizer expire?
· A: Hand sanitizer at 70% alcohol and manufactured to FDA standards has a shelf life well over 2 years.
According to guidelines set out by the CDC, hand washing or the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers prevents infections in the human body by reducing the number of viable pathogens that contaminate hands as a result of coming in contact with surfaces that have not been cleansed.
Directions: Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. Use under adult supervision for children. Not recommended for infants.