Mushrooms have been employed by herbalists for centuries — some species have been used as far back as 3,000 BC. More recently, studies have been devoted to the relationship between mushrooms and immune response.* Kenzen Immunity is a combination of 14 different mushrooms. Each is carefully chosen for its specific profile of compounds, each structurally different at the molecular level.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Offers 14 species of mushrooms, including rare varieties not available in conventional mushroom products. Formulated for immune system support,* these mushrooms are Cordyceps sinensis, Agaricus blazei, maitake (Grifola frondosa), reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Trametes versicolor, shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Hericium erinaceus, Tremella mesenterica, Phellinus linteus, Pleurotus tuber-regium, oyster (Pleurotus ostreatus), chaga, Lepiota procera and enoki (Flammulina velutipes).
• Includes 6 strains exclusive to Nikken, developed for highest concentration of beneficial compounds.
• It would be almost impossible to include all these various types of mushrooms in a regular diet. Kenzen Immunity combines them in order to provide this wide-spectrum range of natural biochemicals. In addition, each species is grown under laboratory conditions that optimize its beneficial ingredients.*
• The formulation includes mushrooms that are rich in alpha and beta glucans, specialized sugars that the human body cannot produce on its own. These and other scientifically optimized compounds are provided for immune support.*
• Sourced from regions around the world, including the desert of Nigeria, the southern highlands of Brazil and the highest levels of the Himalayas in Tibet and Nepal.
• A whole-food product, all natural, certified kosher and certified organic.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE
Take two (2) capsules during the day. For maximum absorption, take separately during the day.
If you are allergic to any of these ingredients or are pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor before taking this product. As with any dietary supplement, keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place at room temperature.
Product Description Mushrooms have been employed by herbalists for centuries — some species have been used as far back as 3,000 BC. More recently, studies
Product In-Stock: 1