…what is this anyway?
Alkaline or alkaline is the same.
Alkaline water is alkaline and therefore not acidic. Whether water is acidic or alkaline or alkaline is indicated by the pH value. Under 7 one speaks of acidic water. The higher the value, the more alkaline the water is. The pH value is the measure of the hydrogen ions.
What is the difference between tap water?
Normal tap water has a pH value of approx. 7-8. It is neutral or very slightly alkaline/basic. Alkaline water is in the range between 8 and 9.5.
Is alkaline water better than tap water?
By drinking alkaline water, the acid-base balance can be restored. With alkaline water, you can counteract acidosis.
Why is hyperacidity not good?
If your body is over-acidified, …
… you are tired: inner restlessness leads to problems falling asleep and sleep disorders
… you tend to be overweight: due to too much acid in the body, it can no longer be broken down: Result: storage in your fat cells and this leads above all to an increase in abdomen, legs, bottom, and face and to cellulite.
… skin problems occur: toxins are usually broken down by the liver. In the case of hyperacidity, this also happens via the skin. Your natural protective shield can be attacked and thus provides an excellent breeding ground for pimples and impurities.
… Joint pain and susceptibility to infections: the correct pH value is a prerequisite for optimal metabolism. If this is disturbed, an excess of acid develops, which is reflected in many physical symptoms.
… do you tend to have high blood pressure?
… hair loss can occur
Advantages of alkaline water:
– It has a basic pH value: a lot of oxygen is released for the metabolism.
– clean thanks to the filtering process: free of medicines, pesticides, heavy metals and chlorine
– it’s antioxidant: antioxidants can protect cells from free radicals. Free radicals attack our cells and can render them ineffective. Antioxidation is like a fountain of youth.
– it has much smaller clusters. Thus the body can transport nutrients substantially more easily and faster into the cells.
– it is alive.
The acid is basically a waste product of our metabolism. Our body has base storage with which it can compensate for hyperacidity. He is permanently busy to create a balance so that our body is alkaline.
The base storage must be filled by our nutrition. We should, therefore, consume considerably more alkaline components. Unfortunately, it is often the other way round in today’s nutrition. We eat too much “acid”: e.g. ready-made bread, sugar, lots of meat, coffee, alcohol. Also things like stress by performance pressure, fear, annoyance result in over-acidification.
In addition to lots of fruit and vegetables, we should drink plenty of alkaline water.
How do we get alkaline water?
There are several possibilities.
One would be to filter normal tap water with a very good water filter that keeps the water alive.
Pimp your filtered water with lemons.
Lemons taste sour but are alkaline!
Pure water with untreated lemons tastes refreshing and helps to fill your base stores.
Can I buy alkaline water?
Yes, you can. By filtering.
Special equipment can do quite a lot and do you incredibly well:
– Their minerals give the water an alkaline pH value. This helps to balance the acid-base balance.
– Through the filtering, the water is freed from a lot of sheep substances, etc.
– Ionization: protection against oxidation
– There are also devices that have an additional magnet technology installed. Due to the magnetic field, the water molecules do not clump. This has the consequence that your body removes pollutants more easily and you purify.
Often these devices come from Japan. The effect of alkaline water has long been widespread there.
Only if your acid-base balance is in balance can your metabolism function optimally – and that is clear that this is the basic prerequisite for your health.
Drink alkaline water and your body will breathe a sigh of relief and thank you for it.