Air purifier are important for Ambient Air Quality
?Air pollution causes degradation of air quality. It is a widely acknowledged fact that air pollution has adverse effects on human health and on both natural and built environments. Today, air pollution is recognized as being the single? largest environmental health risk in the world.
Better quality of life through clean, pure air
Especially smoke, pollen, and animal hairs that accumulate in the air can lead to allergies or make life very difficult for allergy sufferers. The eyes water, itch, are swollen. The sniffing nose is a classic example. But this does not have to be the case.
Not only allergy sufferers suffer from polluted air.
Each of us needs clean air to live.? Air is necessary for us to survive. We care about healthy food and try to buy organic quality, we pay attention to clean, living water.
But what about the awareness of clean air? We breathe continuously ? 24 hours a day ? that is huge amounts of air that our lungs breathe in and out. With each breath, we supply our body with the important element air and we have it in our hands how pure this air could be.
Shouldn?t our air, therefore, be of the very best quality?
Air cleaners help to improve the air in the home and thus lead to more well-being.
Where do we spend the most time?
Exactly: indoors. In the office, school, at home. Especially in the bedroom, because this is the room where we spend most of our time at a stretch and therefore clean air is especially important there.
Unfortunately, our air is not clean anymore. Depending on where you live, our air is polluted for many different reasons. For example through:
- Cigarette smoke/ chimney smoke/ smoke smell and cold smoke
- Mould or musty smell
- Dust / fine dust/house dust
- generally bad smells
- Food odors
- House dust mites/ mites
- dog hair & dog smell
- Cat hair & cat smell
- Nicotine or nicotine smell/tobacco smell ? Smokers who smoke outside, breathe out nicotine inside even after the nicotine.
- viruses ?
Depending on where we live and what our everyday life is like, the air we breathe at home is polluted differently.
Who needs an HEPA air purifier?
Our indoor spaces are also polluted by ?ourselves?. Our furniture ?breathes? through is inferior building material. This also often concerns carpets, curtains and also cleaning agents are not ?clean? but leave toxins in the air, as well as body ?care? agents, air fresheners, heat sources (TV, computers, heating, air conditioners, etc.)
We unconsciously bring infinite air polluters into the house. Also our lived pets and we ourselves contribute to this. Diseases cause viruses and bacteria in the air, houses that are too well or insufficiently insulated have mold, mildew or smell musty. An air exchange takes place too rarely or irregularly and is sometimes unwanted due to large areas (fine dust, street dirt, exhaust fumes, etc.).
Thus our air becomes a real problem.
How can we support ourselves?
Good air purifiers clean the air in the room by filtering the pollutants. Impurities such as house dust, fine dust, soot, pollen, and many more in the air can be filtered out to a large extent. Thanks to air purifiers, allergic reactions in your own four walls can be significantly minimized and your general well-being can be increased. Especially pet owners and allergy sufferers benefit from an air purifier because the devices reduce the allergens in the air. Depending on the severity of the allergy, those affected can experience rapid relief.
How can I significantly minimize pollution in the air?
With an?air purifier?.
These are air purifiers with dust filters that can retain even the finest particles.
High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) and Ultra-Low Particulate Air (ULPA) filters are two of the most common air filters used in homes, automobiles, biomedical manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, and hospitals which require very clean air.
HEPA filters are extremely good.
What air purifier is the best for home?
We recommend the Kenko Air Purifier from NIKKEN.
Nikken filter has the ability to produce clean ions that create negative ions (to create a refreshing, invigorating atmosphere) without releasing harmful ozone.
Nikken?s Kenko Air cleaner?offers all these features in one product. Now you can enjoy the air in your home with every breath, every day.
Reasons to use the?Kenko HEPA Air Purifier?? Nikken?s air filter:
Air filters for your home
Dust collectors can help you remove dust and other airborne contaminants from your room, allowing you to breathe more freely. These are air purifiers with dust filters that can retain even the finest particles. HEPA filters work very effectively, removing particles as small as 0.03 ?m from the air.
Benefits that Nikken?s air filter offers you:
- In the bedroom, you need a quiet operation for a good night?s sleep
- for allergic households:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Not only dust but also pollen, animal hair, and mold spores cause allergic reactions in many people. Filtering the room air is, therefore, necessary, especially for allergy sufferers, so that they can breathe easily in their own homes. Allergy sufferers already react sensitively to the smallest amounts of allergens in the air. It is therefore not only crucial to reduce their proportion but also to set such a high cleaning performance that they can virtually no longer be detected.
- The Kenko HEPA Air Purifier has several stages of air filtration to solve most air problems that can occur in your home.
- It refreshes the air without the harmful ozone.
The Kenko Air cleaner includes the generation of clean ions, another proprietary technology.
Only Nikken has clean ion generation, which uses negative ions (to create
refreshing, invigorating atmosphere) without releasing harmful ozone.
Ionizers impart a negative electrical charge.
Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches.?
Nikken?s Kenko Air cleaner offers all these features in one product. Now you can enjoy the air in your home with every breath, every day.
Although its price is comparable to many ordinary air filters, the Kenko air purifier offers you much more:
- Based on the negative ion technology
- very clean, naturally fresh
- Advanced filtration in professional quality
- Ozone-free operation
- Compact design, automated operation, competitive price
- different volume settings, by selecting the power output.
- Filter change indicator, etc.
- low in power consumption
- nice Room Size
1. Power on/off ? Activates unit.
2. Fan speed indicator ? It also specifies if unit is operating in manual or automatic mode.
3. Air quality indicator ? Shows the level of airborne contaminants, from low (blue) to high (red).
4. Fan speed button ? Press to cycle from low speed to medium, high, turbo, and auto.
5. Timer button ? Allows the unit to operate for a set period (three hours) and then shut off automatically.
6. Filter life indicator ? Shows when filter elements require replacing.
the replacement is only every 6 months. A digital display shows you when it is time again.
You can get the replacement filter in our shop.
1. Pre-filter (reusable)
2. Deodorizing filter (replaceable)
3. H 13 (replaceable)
4. High-efficiency fan
5. Air quality sensor
Its design is stylish and lightweight, and with an Energy Star rating, the Kenko Air offers lower running costs and helps preserve the environment.