Air purifier are important for Ambient Air Quality
?Air pollution causes degradation of air quality. It is a widely acknowledged fact that air pollution has adverse effects on human health and on both natural and built environments. Today, air pollution is recognized as being the single? largest environmental health risk in the world.
Better quality of life through clean, pure air
Not only allergy sufferers suffer from polluted air.
Shouldn?t our air, therefore, be of the very best quality?
Who needs an HEPA air purifier?
How can we support ourselves?
How can I significantly minimize pollution in the air?
What air purifier is the best for home?
Reasons to use the?Kenko HEPA Air Purifier?? Nikken?s air filter:
1. Power on/off ? Activates unit.
2. Fan speed indicator ? It also specifies if unit is operating in manual or automatic mode.
3. Air quality indicator ? Shows the level of airborne contaminants, from low (blue) to high (red).
4. Fan speed button ? Press to cycle from low speed to medium, high, turbo, and auto.
5. Timer button ? Allows the unit to operate for a set period (three hours) and then shut off automatically.
6. Filter life indicator ? Shows when filter elements require replacing.