28 reasons why pure water is the only true drink:
There is no life without water!
Filtration is an effective way to provide yourself and your family with pure water.
Above all, pure water takes on a wide variety of the most important tasks in the body.
It brings nutrients and oxygen to the individual organs, transports pollutants, builds up cells in the body, regulates body temperature and is significantly involved in the digestive process. These are just a few of the tasks water takes on in our bodies and make it our most important food.
When is good water essential for our health:
To function properly, all cells and organs in the body need water.
If the human body does not get enough water, deficiency symptoms with different symptoms occur very quickly.
Many diseases and slowed biological processes in our body are due to insufficient water alone.
Pure water can perform the tasks even more efficiently, as it is completely free of any contamination and can therefore dissolve, bind and transport more substances. That is why pure water still works, promotes and supports the biological processes in our body best.
Water is not just a drink selection, it is our most important nutrient!
28 reasons why pure water is essential for everyone:
Pure water is outstanding for:
- our immune system
- Increased performance and concentration. A 2% reduction in body water levels can result in a 20% decrease in mental and physical performance.
- Binding of toxins
- Blood-thinning = can work against the formation of blood clots and the sticking of platelets.
- Reduce the risk of a disease such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, allergies and skin diseases.
- Prevention of high blood pressure: dehydration causes vasoconstriction, which increases blood pressure
- Salivation and slime formation. Saliva helps us digest our food and keeps the mouth, nose and eyes moist.
- Oxygen supplier throughout the body. Blood is more than 90% water, and blood transports oxygen to different parts of the body.
- the digestive system. The intestine needs water to function properly. Dehydration can lead to digestive problems and constipation, as well as acidity in the stomach. An acidic stomach can increase the risk of heartburn and stomach ulcers. Pure water is the main solvent and means of transport for all nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, ferments and trace elements.
- Getting rid of annoying water retention (edema): Drink lots of water, because water retention can be a sign of dehydration.
- Lose weight – reduce body weight. Pure water enables the body to break down fats more efficiently. It also increases vitality. Drinking water before eating can help prevent you from overeating.
- Padding of the brain, spinal cord, and other sensitive tissues. Dehydration can affect the structure and function of the brain. It is also involved in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. Prolonged dehydration can cause thinking problems.
- Pure water is a shock absorber, lubricant and protective pad for parts of our body. It dampens the shocks in our intervertebral discs, is the main lubricant in the joints and forms a protective cover around organs and the brain. It has a preventive effect against back pain, intervertebral disc disease, and arthritis.
- Blockage of arteries in the brain and heart. This can significantly reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Flushing out body waste. Water is needed when sweating and removing urine and feces. If too little water is taken in, constipation can occur.
- Premature skin aging. The skin is firm and hydrated through hydration.
- Regulation of body temperature: Water, which is stored in the middle layers of the skin, appears as sweat on the surface of the skin when the body warms up. When it evaporates, it cools the body.
- good accessibility of minerals and nutrients and other active ingredients. Pure water is an excellent means of transport to provide the body with all the substances it needs. If you are dehydrated, substances cannot be transported sufficiently. This is often the case with older people who need medication.
- Prevention of kidney damage. The kidneys regulate the fluid in the body. Too little water can lead to kidney stones and other problems like cystitis.
- a good sleep.
- Vitality and energy: fatigue, headache, weakness, depression: all signs of dehydration.
- important when we are exposed to oxidative stress.
- Women who are about to go through menopause: the symptoms can be reduced by living water.
- Children who are growing
- makes happy! Having pure water is important for the formation of neurotransmitters and happiness hormones such as dopamine or somatotropin. So living water makes you happy 🙂
- Thinking: Loss of memory in old age is often a sign of severe dehydration. Sufficient drinking of pure water increases memory.
- Oxygen transport = power. Electrolytes get to the muscles. Sufficiently good water is necessary for the care of the muscles in sports and for muscle building.
For us, pure water is the most important elixir of life!
Can you afford to be dehydrated?
Nikken has launched the Nikken Waterfall (for wherever you are: home, office, practice, law firm, boat, …) and the sports bottle for on the go. These convert tap water into fresh spring water. Using a multi-stage process that filters, alkalizes, mineralizes, ionizes, energizes and oxygenates the water. The Waterfall produces tasty water that is easy to use, affordable and has a healthy water selection. Water as nature intended.