The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in your water. Use on municipally treated water or other supply known to be safe for drinking.
CAUTION: Use with cold water only. This product contains silver used to inhibit the growth of bacteria in the filter to prolong the life of the filter. Silver has a low toxicity to humans but is highly toxic to fish and other aquatic life. This product is designed to reduce objectionable tastes, odors, colors, aesthetic chlorine, chloramines, VOCs and mercury from municipally treated tap water.
[Total: 7 Average: 5/5]